Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Was It Something I Said?

Sometime during the last week I lost a follower. I don't know who it was. Most of my admittedly small coterie never comment on anything I write here, so I don't know most of them. I guess I haven't done enough to get to know my audience.

My last few posts have, admittedly, had little or nothing to do with being trans. I apologize if my writing doesn't interest anyone, but there's a lot going on, and my transition isn't, so please, bear with me.

On a more positive note, I broke down and treated myself to a little shopping. During a break at work last night, I popped online and bought this:

http://www.alittletouchofmagick.com/product_info.php?products_id=3413

I've been looking at their posts on Facebook the last couple of months, and I like their stuff. This item appeared on Friday, and I got myself through the weekend by thinking about how I could snap it up after I was paid again. Maybe I'll get to wear it out sometime.

3 comments:

  1. So they will miss the photo of you out in it when you get the chance. I don't have enough to fill that top and do it justice, shame.

    We have our ups and downs on the journey and a break is often part of it when things don't go our way, perhaps that honesty was off putting.

    Real friends stick around.

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was rude of them!

    Ultimately it's your blog, so you can write what you like. If all blogs were only ever transition diaries our corner of the world would probably get pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaye...

    This sort of thing happens, and often for the daftest reasons, so don't beat yourself up about it.

    I recently lost one on FB, and when I contacted her to find out what had happened, she said it was because of some comment I had written to her on a recent post.

    I checked back but could not find anything even remotely out of order, nor would she enlighten me about my sin.

    In the end I gave up trying to sort it out.

    So stay chilled, honey... Life is too short to worry about that stuff.

    Hugs
    chrissie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete