Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Week Goes By

I'm still here.

I was away for a couple of days, and I return to find that I have still more followers. I must continue to crank out quality material, if I want to keep them.

There isn't much going on here at the moment. The truck is still running, if reluctantly. Work has calmed down a bit (I got a raise!). Nate and I put our heads together about paying rent and our other bills. I just got our gas, electric and satellite caught up, and I still have some money left to play with. I don't know whether I want to treat myself to the long-denied mani/pedi or try to find myself some new clothes. I want the pampering, but they've got some cool sales at Dots...

1 comment:

  1. I will vote for the nail salon only becaue I would love to see photos of the finished product! Please Please Please...!

    ReplyDelete