Sunday, January 9, 2011

Changing The Title

"Jaye's Trans Blog" is what I chose to call this a little over two years ago when I kicked it off. It wasn't meant to be anything special, just a place for me to share and occasionally vent. Now it seems kind of ho-hum. Bland.

I'm thinking about changing the name of the blog. I'd like to use something clever (though not necessarily cute) that incorporates "trans". I liked the sound of "intransigent", but the dictionary tells me that means "unwilling to change". That's not me. "Stuck in transit?" "Lost in translation?"

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Transcendence?
    Transcendental Thoughts?
    Tales of a Trans-Sister?
    Transience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My logophilic and devious mind has got the better of me with an avant-garde "The topiarist ran slowly". I'll get my coat.

    A few years ago I was involved in the fighting robots scene, and was always slightly despairing at the infinite contrived names ending in -bot. Does it have to have "trans" in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't have to have "trans" in it, I'm just feeling terribly short of creativity at the moment.

    ReplyDelete