Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Enough

I'm behind the times, I know. No MP3 player here. I still buy CDs, if only intermittently. I don't even listen to the radio all that much anymore, so I tend to be behind the curve when it comes to discovering new music. Leave it to me to fall in love with a song that came out two years ago. I was watching a Sheryl Crow video on YouTube yesterday, and this popped up as a suggestion. How did I miss this?

As an experiment, I added the song in an Imeem player on the right side of the screen.

The lyrics have me a little twisted inside. The submissive in me knows how it feels, while the liberated indie in me wants to know "WTF?"

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment