Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Belated Birthday Gift

My father came by this morning, as promised. I thought he was lending me his camera, but I think he gave it to me outright. It's an Olympus D-550. It's larger and clunkier than my A330, and it will take a while to get used to, but IT'S A CAMERA! I've been jonesing for days, unable to take pictures.

I got to talk to Dad for a little bit. I hadn't seen him since before Christmas. We didn't really say a lot, but that's always been the way. I asked if he wanted to wait for Nate (who was out donating plasma up the street), but he said no. He's mad at Nate over something I won't talk about here, and its driven a wedge in deep. In an ironic turn of events, I find myself the favored child now. I love my dad, but I love my brother too. I don't like being in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment