Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Albums

Yes, I ganked this idea from dr. morbius, who got it from another girl out there. I've always thought that the music a person listens to can tell you a little about that person. I haven't done it in a while, but one thing I used to like doing when I visited someone's home was to look over their music collection. On that note, I'll give you all the opportunity to look through mine. These are just my favorites, listed in no other order than how I thought of them.

Led Zeppelin - IV (I tried to find a suitably-sized image of the symbols, but it was not to be)
Tori Amos - Boys for Pele
Sheryl Crow
Soundgardern - Superunknown
Loreena McKennitt - The Mask & Mirror
Paul Oakenfold - A Lively Mind
Wolfmother
Madonna - Ray of Light
Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles
Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions
Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation
Def Leppard - Hysteria
Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion
Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning
Jeff Buckley - So Real: Songs from Jeff Buckley
Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex OST+
Peter Gabriel - So
The Police - Synchronicity
Metallica - S & M
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
Sheryl Crow - Wildflower
Linkin Park - Reanimation
Queen - A Kind of Magic
Seal (1994)
Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming
U2 - Rattle and Hum

No comments:

Post a Comment