Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Totally Missed It

There's another news story in the title. A week or so ago, I wrote about Keith Olbermann's challenge to Sean Hannity, offering $1000 per second of waterboarding that Hannity had offered to endure. Well, the wait is over.

Last Thursday, conservative radio host Eric "Mancow" Muller submitted himself to waterboarding just for the experience. Mr. Muller is a brave man, as he nearly drowned as a child. After enduring 6 seconds of the "technique", he reluctantly agreed that it was torture, that he'd have done or said anything to make it stop.

I watched this on Countdown the other night, but I missed the part where Olbermann offered $10,000 to Mr. Muller's charity, and went on to declare Mr. Hannity unnecessary.

Bravo, Mr. Muller!

Bravo, Mr. Olbermann!

as for Mr. Hannity - Boo! Hiss!

I now return you to my irregularly scheduled blog about nothing in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment