Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because Everything's Better with Kitties

I changed my header again, to an old photo of Spot. Ain't he cute?

After not really taking photos for months, I decided to wander around my neighborhood and the environs shooting photos of whatever took my fancy. Dad's Olympus D-550 is a clunker compared to my FinePix A330, but it's a serviceable camera. It only holds 21 photos, the merest fraction of what I could cram into the Fuji, so I had to carefully select my photos.

I mostly took pictures that I thought would be of interest to my guy friends (ships, a helicopter and an Aston Martin Vantage), but I managed to take some touristy stuff, too.

There were supposed to be some photos below here, but Blogger's not liking my inline Photobucket stuff, so I'll have to see what I can do to resolve the situation and fix it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment