Friday, May 22, 2009

Mom Confesses to Suffocating Son

The title above is a hotlink to the news story.

There are days when I wake up feeling numb. That's not as often as it used to be, but it still happens. Then I read a new story like this one, and I get bombarded with so much emotion that I wish I could feel numb. This one fills me with anguish and rage. This woman killed her own child because she "didn't want him to grow up with no one caring about him." WTF?

Gah! I just want to wrap my fingers around her neck and... See what I'm talking about? Between news like this, the ongoing flaps about torture, DADT and the little petty crap which makes up my own day-to-day existence, I'm liable to pop. I need something to lighten my mood.

Like the E-Trade "Shankapotamus" commercial. Or the clip from The View where Whoopi called Glenn Beck a "lying sack of dog mess". Maybe the video clip from CPAC showing the bouncing Rush. I'm smiling already.

No comments:

Post a Comment