Monday, July 27, 2009

I Miss Keith Olbermann!

I've mentioned here a few times that I am a fan of "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" on MSNBC. I love the show, but it isn't the same without him, and it's been without him for a couple of weeks now. David Shuster had it for about a week, then Richard Wolfe. Lawrence O'Donnell's got it tonight, followed by a two-night run by former governor Howard Dean, then two more nights with Wolfe. KO's supposed to come back next week.

The man is entitled to take a vacation, I suppose, but look at all the news that he's missed: the 40th anniversary of Apollo 11, the passing of Walter Cronkite, the Henry Lewis Gates incident, and now the resignation of Sarah Palin. I can snark on the news as well as anyone, but I miss hearing his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment